Friday, January 8, 2010

Kate Moss was the fall guy

It has become a necessity in this modern age to have someone to load the blame onto. Kate Moss recently said..'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'. Uproar ensued with Kate taking the blame for all people suffering with eating disorders and being under weight. Yes this is a problem , but I feel many problems with teens or young people who are underweight are not connected to how they look. Rather it is a problem brought about by some other deep set problem. I feel that parents should do more and should take more responsibility. They allow their children too much free rein and are often oblivious to the child's needs then turn overprotective when the problem becomes evident. I grew up skinny many many years ago and I was healthy. Life changes and I went from skinny to a size 24 and going up. I took responsibility for this and am now down to size 16....and I have to agree with Kate...I am not skinny....but nothing I could eat would taste as good as I now feel. Kate is beautiful. Give her a break and look to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment