Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Last night I finished reading H is for Hawk by Helen McDonald.....What a wonderful read. I cant recommend it highly enough. So if you havent read it go out, buy it and read it.  It wont be like anything you have ever read before which is its charm. Its quite a while since a book has touched my heart and my mind in such a glorious natural way.  I am sad I have finished it.  Today I feel lonely without it and I am thinking a lot of my father. I had the most fantastic father and the best of relationships and even though he has been dead a long time now...25 years well 26 this year I can still hear him laugh and see his handsome smiling face. And remember his love of nature and music. I can see him standing in our back garden feeding a robin from his hand.
On these kind of days while I take a break before my next read I head off with my camera. Here are some of my images. Hope you enjoy them...Dont forget to go buy H is for Hawk , read it and then tell all your friends....



No comments:

Post a Comment